Hi, my name is Alex Copeland and I work with Richard Fairbairn and the online success model team and this is video number nine in this PINTEREST course.
Firstly, congratulations for reaching the end of this course and we’re hoping that you’ve learned an awful lot on how you can make PINTEREST an absolute powerhouse for your marketing efforts.
Now this video is kind of a bonus, it’s a way to make pinning easier and to put it on automation. The main thing about PINTEREST is you need to be consistent, you need to be posting hard quality images regularly and this will really help your campaigns and traffic. One way to do this without having to be beside your computer all the time is with one of the automation tools and there are a ton of tools out there. But we’ve been through a lot of these and we’ve got one that we fully recommend and we’re going to tell you about that now.
The tool that we recommend is called Social Studio. This is a fantastic piece cake and it can do all of your automation needs when it comes to PINTEREST. It’s got loads of functions;
- Scheduling tool which is well as PINTEREST as many other platforms and you can do this for anytime of the day and as far into the future as you wish. This means you can create engagement with all of your accounts even when you’re not there.
- It also includes a calendar tool, meaning that you can see what’s scheduled and allow you to edit any scheduled post for the future. So if you see a post and you want to change it, all you we have to do is find it, edit and we save it.
- It also comes with a Chrome extension, meaning you can add things in when you’re browsing.
- As well as it has many other functions including a content hub which gives you updated content you can actually use.
- You can get all the analytics and you can use the design editor as well to make sure it looks the absolute best it can.
This really is fantastic and it’s something that we fully recommend, but you don’t need this straight away, just get used to what you’ve learned already and do it manually if you wish and then you can see the traffic build up and then build on to this automation. Once you’re ready for that extra-extra traffic and those extra conversions come and get something like this.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this guide and we know that part following the points we’ve told you’re going to start to see a big increase in traffic and conversions. So on behalf of myself Alex Copeland, Richard Fairbairn and the online success model team, thank you very much and have an awesome day.